We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping you safe.
In2Networks Pty Ltd Covid-19 Policy
At In2Networks Pty Ltd (“In2Networks”), we are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our team and our clients. In light of the recent occurrence of COVID-19 within the community, and the recent guidelines and recommendations of the Federal and State Governments, In2Networks has implemented new policies and systems of work.
Social distancing is one of the key preventative measures being implemented by In2Networks. The Australian Government has encouraged the following strategies to slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Staying at home unless you need to leave for an essential reason;
- Travelling at quiet times to avoid crowds;
- Keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people whenever possible;
- Avoiding physical greetings;
- Minimising contact with people at higher risk such as older people and people with existing health conditions.
In response, In2Networks’s team have the functionality to work from the office and remotely, in order to minimise their direct interactions with others. Staff are permitted to work remotely between 8.30am to 5.30pm, unless otherwise directed or agreed with management, on the basis that they comply with this policy as well as any other Government Medical Advices that might be released by the Commonwealth and New South Wales Government, as well as any laws or regulations passed from time to time, that relate to the management of this pandemic. All staff are equipped with the technology and systems to facilitate an efficient transition to working remotely where required.
We are committed to continuing to assist all our clients with their computer and IT requirements during this period. Staff will maintain communications with clients primarily through email and teleconferencing. Face to face meetings will only occur where they are essential and other forms of indirect conferencing are unavailable. Such meetings will be by appointment only and every effort will be taken to facilitate the prescribed social distancing guidelines.
Where staff are required to attend the office for a face to face meeting with a client or otherwise are directed to work from the office, they will take and/or will continue to take preventative measures such as:
- Implementing all precautionary measures directed by the Manager from time to time, including the wearing of a face mask when travelling to and from the office;
- Staff will not engage in any one on one meetings or have any personal or direct contact with other members of staff or clients without prior written approval or upon the direction of the Manager;
- Ensuring that any staff member who is unwell or has been in contact with anyone who is unwell, has recently been overseas or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 be exclusively restricted to working remotely. They will not attend the office until they have recovered and obtained a clearance certificate from a medical practitioner;
- Staff regularly washing their hands using alcohol-based sanitiser for at least 20 seconds;
- Staff will refrain from all physical greetings;
- Staff will not physically exchange documents with clients or other members of staff. All documents will be exchanged electronically;
- Staff will work exclusively in their own office and can only attend common areas of the office such as the kitchen, if they are otherwise unattended and they must wash their hands with hand sanitiser prior to entering and exiting the common area;
- In2Networks will also be enhancing its already stringent cleaning routine at its office. In addition to the cleaning arranged by In2Networks, staff will also be directed to attend to the physical cleaning and disinfecting of their own personal areas.
In2Networks asks that logistics providers, independent contractors and clients who attend the office to deliver and/or collect items also adopt social distancing guidelines and other applicable safety precautions set out above. In2Networks will also be practicing contactless delivery to limit direct interactions. However, In2Networks also engages independent contractors and other logistics providers to deliver goods, and they may have their own safety procedures in place during this time. In2Networks will not responsible for any actions or procedures implemented by these independent contractors or logistics providers.
Please note that this policy is in accordance with the directives of the Australian Government as at 20 April 2020 and may change in response to any further directives issued in the future. To the extent of any inconsistency between the In2Networks Covid-19 Policy and any Government requirements / medical advices and any laws and regulations, then the Government Medical Advices and laws/regulations shall prevail.
Should you have any questions about In2Networks’s COVID-19 response, do not hesitate to contact our team on (02) 8014 4731. If you require any further information about COVID-19, we refer you to the Australian Government’s Department of Health website.
For all site visits and onsite support, please fill and submit the following declaration form:
Together we can help stop the spread and stay healthy
Keep Social Distancing
Keep Your Hand Clean