- Threat Detection
- Vulnerablity Management
- Endpoint and Asset Monitoring
- Cloud Visibility
- Office 365 Security Monitoring
- Reputation Assessment
- Managed Security Operations
- Centralised Alerting
- Dark Web Monitoring
Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Cloud App Security is a Cloud Access Security Broker that supports various deployment modes including log collection, API connectors, and reverse proxy. It provides rich visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats across all your Microsoft and third-party cloud services.
- Microsoft Cloud App Security natively integrates with leading Microsoft solutions and is designed with security professionals in mind. It provides simple deployment, centralized management, and innovative automation capabilities.
- It provides rich visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats across all your cloud services.
Office 365 Advance Threat Protection (ATP)
Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- New malware campaigns are being launched every day, and Office 365 has a solution to help protect your email, files, and online storage against them. Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection can help protect your mailboxes, files, online storage, and applications against new, sophisticated attacks in real time.
- With Safe Attachments, you can prevent malicious attachments from impacting your messaging environment, even if their signatures are not known. All suspicious content goes through a real-time behavioral malware analysis that uses machine learning techniques to evaluate the content for suspicious activity.
Detect new spam and malware outbreaks immediately by using continuous improvements in secure data collection and analyses, instantly detecting new patterns and identifying details. That accumulated intelligence is shared real-time with all our clients worldwide, assuring timely protection against new threats.
An extra protective layer of the incoming filter to your email flow and infrastructure adds redundancy and continuity to your email delivery process.
Content Filtering: Block access to malicious websites and online distractions to keep employees safe and productive during their work hours.
Encrypted Email: Securely communicate inbox-to-inbox with public encryption keys that are retrieved and distributed transparently for easy encryption.
Unified Threat Management hardware appliances offer comprehensive security to organisations, ranging from large enterprises to small and branch offices. Multiple security features integrated over a single, Layer 8 Identity-based platform make security simple, yet highly effective.